Help remove ads, keep picato.net running and make it ready for the next 10 years: please consider a donation.
Homepage - Picato pictures of cats
More than 163370 pictures of cats and kittens!
Share pictures of cats and kittens
Member Login
Username:
Password:
Welcome to picato, the place to share pictures of cats or kittens. To post your cat's pictures, log-in or sign-up. Meeowww!
Search picato.net for cats, tags, members, comments, articles and more.
Comments by date posted « later | earlier »
Please enter a reason why this comment is inappropriate: (optional)


14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Your parents are funny and creative. This is a most charming picture. You have style! I can't get enough of this one. Thank you for your flair with the pictures.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Oh oh! What's wrong Sterling? Do you hear something? You are safe beauty baby.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
This is perfect. I love the fabrics and textures and of course, Chloe is beautiful with her lovely markings.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Beauty! Close enough to kiss. Mooooa.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
What a beautiful, shiny Grizabella.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
I hope they have many happy years together, soon.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
This looks like a professional shot. Perfect!!!!!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Bambou!!!! dream happy dreams, beautiful one.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
What a beauty you are with your sweet little nose and breathtaking clear eye and your fluffy self.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
AWWWW, this is heaven. I'm going to rub all of these luscious smells all over me so that I can smell them when I am at home. Hee hee hee
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
What a happy little wanderer, prancing like a young stallion. I'm glad she is on a leash. I want to do that with my kitty. They love the outside.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Ahh, the perfect box for "just hanging out" in, and yet being able to see everyone and everything.;)
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
This shot has everything! Softeness of kitty, wonderful kitty pillow and the lovely couch. I love this inviting picture.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Come here baby. Hey, look, it's the Italian flag behind you! Dolce!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Look like they are playing that game, TWISTER. Or they are all sleeping and the golden one with its face up is the warmest.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Attention beauties. READY????? MARCH, HUP 2 3 4.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
With the help of Yahoo Babel Fish translation service, Molto bello Batman!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Aawwwwwwwwwwwww, poor baby Thomas. You'll be okay soon.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Purrfect!!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
I just love when the kitty finds a good spot to be comfortable and always looking beautiful and adorable too.
« later | earlier »