Help remove ads, keep picato.net running and make it ready for the next 10 years: please consider a donation.
Homepage - Picato pictures of cats
More than 163370 pictures of cats and kittens!
Share pictures of cats and kittens
Member Login
Username:
Password:
Welcome to picato, the place to share pictures of cats or kittens. To post your cat's pictures, log-in or sign-up. Meeowww!
Search picato.net for cats, tags, members, comments, articles and more.
Comments by date posted « later | earlier »
Please enter a reason why this comment is inappropriate: (optional)


14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Hi Pawdi, you're purdy.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
A BEAUTY IN ANY SETTING. THIS CAN BE A SCENE IN THE MOVIE, CASABLANCA. MUUAA(KISS) TO YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL BOY.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
You are a beautiful boy.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Just beautiful. Simon,you are georgeous.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Simon says we are out of......FLASH.....oh, hi, I forgot, I am beautiful, aren't I. YESSS
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
I love this picture.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
What a beautiful house and comfy rooftop. I like the lacy curtains. My baby loves to hide and spy things behind the lacy curtains. Your mommy and daddy love you very much. Good job.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
It's like synchronized sleeping. Very Sweet
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
I want to burst into song over this one: Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes......
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
You look very smart and sophisticated, you blue-eyed beauty, you. This picture should be in a museum or something. Perfecto.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
I cannot stand the beauty. The baby takes my breath away.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Adorable! I cannot keep my eyes off of them. The one looking at me and the other sweetly sleeping.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
You look sad, honey. Are you sad for your people?
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Such innocent and trusting eyes. I love it when their pupils are round. I concur with the previous phrase, STUNNING, AS ALWAYS. i forgot the wittle nose. i want to kiss the little nose.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
How beautiful!!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
That's funny, A CAT SCAN. hee hee hee
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
Oh Piccino, you will be missed. She is a beauty in this picture. So sweet.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
HURRAY, ANOTHER BABY SAVED.
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
molto bello, very beautiful. WAAAAAAA. I want to hold you!!
14.03.2011 00:33 | Flag
Teocato says:
WOWIE. You look maaahvelous. Aquamarine, or whatever this color is, IS YOUR COLOR DARLING. one beautiful picture after another. Thank you for the inspiration.
« later | earlier »